Friday, November 1, 2019
Saturday, December 1, 2018
These products are running low! SANTA'S SIGNPOST FRAMELITS DIES CHICKEN WIRE ELEMENTS WISHING YOU WELL CARD SET TIN TILE EMBOSSING FOLDER FESTIVE FARMHOUSE COTTON TWINE 5/8" STRIPED BURLAP TRIM DETAILED LEAVES THINLITS DIES IN THE WOODS FRAMELITS DIES DETAILED DEER THINLITS DIES GALVANIZED BUTTONS GALVANIZED CLIPS TAKEOUT THINLITS DIES SWIRLS & CURLS TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER TRANQUIL TIDE 1/4 VELVET RIBBON REAL RED 3/8 MIXED SATIN RIBBON MERRY CHRISTMAS THINLITS DIES FARMHOUSE FRAMELITS DIES CLASSIC STAMPIN' PAD POPPY PARADEllimited
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
I can't believe the holidays are approaching so quickly!
As a "thank you", I will be sending out a special holiday gift to my subscribers.
It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays. Let’s face it, the holidays seem to appear earlier every year. They also have the uncanny knack of showing up when we are at our busiest. We have holiday gatherings and parties. We have places to go with the kids. Presents that need to be bought. So many things that just have to be done. Wouldn't it be nice to have creative ideas delivered to your inbox?
How about 12 days full of great holiday help? These ideas will cover gift giving, decorating, and card making. They will be packed full of inspiring ideas. Just when you need the inspiration and the ease of great projects, I'm available to you, ready to help you through the busiest time of the year.
The holidays are a time of sparkle and wonder. Handmade gifts and decorations add to that in a way that is uniquely your own. Having inspiration for great projects that are simple and easy to do can be a jumping-off point that will spark your creativity. Adding your own personal touches to decorations, cards, and gifts really show that you care enough to go that extra step.
Sign up for the newsletter mailing list so you don't miss an issue. Just add your name and your primary email address and click submit. I'm here to help you add that sparkle and glitter to your holidays!
Monday, June 18, 2018
Why You’ll Love Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Blends Alcohol Markers:
- Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
- Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker, available to purchase individually or as a combo pack (both shades).
- Stampin’ Blends are not refillable. However, you can purchase colors individually when you need to replace them.
- Stampin’ Up! has done in-house testing for evaporation and life testing and is really happy with the results.
- Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
- The nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
Click videos below to watch these Stampin’ Blends demonstrations!
Click products to shop on-line!
Monday, June 11, 2018
Here's what's new about the Stampin' Up Ink Pads
Features of the new ink pads:
- Fast drying, dye-based ink
- Acid free
- Flip top for upside-down storage: pads stay inked during storage
- Firm foam pad lasts longer than felt pads and provides exceptional ink coverage, especially with solid-image stamps
- Can be re-inked with matching Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills
- Coordinates with Stampin’ Up! cardstock, markers, and embellishments
- Less confusing to open. Opening the new ink pad case is now more simple and intuitive—just insert your thumb in the lip at the front of the case and lift it to open – much like opening a makeup compact.
- Have a tighter fit between the lid and the base. TIP: Add a little wax paper on the “rails” if it’s a stiff during early use.
- Improved labels and stickers.
How is the ink different?
The improved ink formula with de-foaming properties will:
- Reduce ink bubbles.
- Help you get a smooth coating of ink on the stamp.
- Help lay down the ink better.
How do I know if my Classic Ink Refill has the new and improved ink?
Beginning with the 2018–2019 Annual Catalog, all ink refills will have the improved ink formula. Also, if you recently received an ink refill and it has the new branding label, it contains the improved ink formula.
Can I use an old ink refill on a new ink pad or a new ink refill on an old ink pad?
Yes! You can with the exception of the Basic Gray Archival and Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ inks. Archival and Classic inks should not be mixed. All other Classic Stampin’ inks will work fine.
SAVE 10% on new ink pad and refill bundles below!