Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas cards galore!

Hi Kindred Stampers,

I just had to step-up my Pals Blog Hop card from last week by adding a stamped ornament.

Here is the original card



Ta da! What a difference just adding one extra element can make. The Ornament Keepsake is stamped in Summer Starfruit and cut with the Holiday Ornaments Framelit Die. Really easy!

I made several other cards using the same format. These are all made using the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle and Candlelight Specialty DSPThe sentiments are stamped with the Greetings of the Season stamp set (also available in clear mount).

Still don't have a Big Shot? Don't worry. Just add color. Here I used a variety of cardstock colors including Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso. These colors coordinate so well with the Candlelight Specialty DSPBut isn't that's the beauty of using Stampin' Up! products. Personally speaking, my time is precious so having the colors match up with the DSP works out perfect for me

Send me an email if you'd like the measurements for these cards. They are so easy to make! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...