Saturday, January 25, 2014

happy Heart day

I've fallen in love with note cards. Smaller than the regular A2 card, they measure 3 1/2 x 5". Such a sweet size for sharing a little something with someone.

I made 20 of these cards last weekend and then asked my Facebook friends to send me their address via a Facebook message or text so I could send out a card to them.  It was a fun experiment.


Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Stamps: Tags 4 U
  • Ink: Primrose Petals
  • Paper: Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Whisper White, More Amore (clearance rack)
  • Accessories: SNAIL Adhesives, Stampin' Dimensinals
  • Toosl: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Label Bracket Punch

One of my goals this year is to send out more cards to people.  I mean, why do I make them if not to give them away? This week I enjoyed seeing some of my creations displayed on my co-workers file cabinets. It's like seeing a bit of happiness whenever I walk by.

I'll share this card with you today which was already posted on my Facebook page. Again, I'm loving the note card size.

Weekly Deals
Valentine Products
2014 Occasions Catalog

Hugs and blessings,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...