Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hello there

Sorry for my absence!  My brain has been in so many places lately that I haven't posted for a while. 

One excuse is that my craft room has been a mess and I've been procrastinating cleaning it up.

The truth is that I had to move a lot of my stuff to the garage because we had a guest staying with us. Actually, the guest was my husband's ex-wife who needed a place to stay. The visit caused a lot of havoc, but now it's over. I still haven't recovered from that even though the guest has departed. Life can sure get crazy! But the trial brought me closer to God!

I'm trying to think what I can share with you. I have actually created lots of cards, but just haven't posted the pictures. Here is the latest card I made using the Happy Watercolor stamp set and Watercolor Wonder DSP. The design is inspired by stampingschool.com.


So now you know I am still alive!

RECIPE:
Stamps: Happy Watercolor
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray
Accessories: Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim, Basic Pearls
Tools: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration item), Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Even though I've been missing out on blogging, I been doing a lot of thinking about future classes for local folks and beyond. I'm really hooked on stamping and papercrafting.  And I love sharing my enthusiasm with others.

One idea is to start crafting with women in church fellowships. I'm praying about starting a Ladies craft and fellowship group. I'd love to make cards with other ladies and send them out to people needing prayer and encouragement.

I also want to start a club. Yep, club everyone!

Okay, I've got to go for now. It's nice to be here again.

Take care and God bless,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...