Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baby Shower Card with a little Raspberry Ripple

I was asked to make a baby shower card for a co-worker. She's having a girl and was registered for products by Cotton Tale Designs Gypsy.  Here is a sample of the Gypsy line that I used for inspiration.

Here is my card.  I used Tempting Turquoise for a card base. I stamped the flowers using Strawberry Slush, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie ink. 


This is actually a cascade card.  It opens up to different layers.

It was a fun card to make. I'll post the recipe later. But one thing to note is that the Raspberry Ripple is on the retired list.  I think the ink refills have already sold out! It's a beautiful color that will be missed.

Happy stamping, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...