Monday, June 9, 2014

It's my birthday today!

Hi friends,

It's my birthday today. And because it's my birthday, I thought I would indulge in some self-revealing thoughts.

I have a tradition of writing in my journal on my birthday. It's like New Year's Day all over again. A place to start fresh.

In looking back at the last few years, I'm amazed at how much I enjoy my "new" hobby of stamping. I've always loved doing creative things.  For years I studied vocal music, enjoying  the discipline of developing my voice and striving for perfection. It was a great outlet for getting out of the mediocrity of the day.

Now my creative outlet is stamping. I'm really into it and love sharing it with others. I think there is a real place for hospitality and giving with this art, just as music provided a way to move and touch people.

So those are my thoughts. Just felt like sharing.

Here's something else I'm sharing. A couple more cards we made on Saturday.


I'm offering another opportunity to make them on Saturday for Coffee & Card.  We're meeting at Lower Lake Coffee at 10am. Wish you could come!

Blessings to you.

Hugs, Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...