Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Celebrating 21,401 page views

I just checked my blog views and saw I've got over 21,000 views! Time to celebrate!

Who would have thought my little blog would have over 21,000 blog views...now 21,401. So awesome.

I remember being so nervous when I first started blogging. Okay, I still get nervous, but that's because I'm a perfectionist. But wow, I'm so really thrilled to have a real live blog going.

The secret has been being part of the PAL community. What is a PAL? A PAL is someone under Mary Fisher's Stampin' Up demonstrator team. I signed up with her in May 2012 and here I am today with 21,401 blog views!

I am now going to give a shout out to anyone who would like to be on my Kindred Stampers team which makes you automatically a PAL too! If you're not sure what I'm talking about, basically you pay $99 for a starter kit, choose $125 of cool Stampin Up products and get a 20% discount on future purchases. Pretty easy.

Plus starting on January 22, you'll get an extra 25% of cool stuff of your choice to add to your starter kit. Oh, and you don't pay shipping for any of this. Woo hoo!

If you join the Kindred Stampers team, I'm here for you.  No matter what your goals are, I'm here to support you 100%. It's totally okay to sign up as a hobby demonstrator and never sell a single product to anyone. You'll get no pressure from me. But if you want to make some extra money, I'll show you how to do that too.

In summary,

The starter kit is awesome.
You choose what you want
You get free shipping
AND
Starting January 22, you get 25% more of whatever YOU want.

CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED or email me at angela@kindredstampers.com for more info.
 

 This is a picture of me with Mary Fish at the 2012 Stampin' Up! convention.


1 comment:

  1. Angela, I must say his is a great deal!!! I too can't believe it's been a year under Mary also. My testimony is this... for those starting blogs, don't be intimidated about starting a blog. Yes, it takes work, but the feeling of sharing the love of stamping with others is a blessing. So proud of you and so very happy happy happy to be a fellow Pal.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...