Monday, January 7, 2013

Stampin' Trimmer Review & First YouTube

I made my first YouTube video! 

I decided to make it so you could see me talking rather than just showing my hands demonstrating a project.

I realized that I really like making videos. Maybe it's from my singing background.  I took voice lessons for about 10 years and was even on stage as a fairy in a Gilbert and Sullivan  production of Iolanthe for the Lamplighters in San Francisco. Yes, I was about (x!?xx) pounds lighter than I am now, but I can still remember some of the songs!

Here's my video.


It's a review of the new Stampin' Trimmer.  If you don't have this trimmer yet, get it NOW! It's wonderful!

Click on the image below to SHOP ONLINE.

Stampin' Trimmer
The NEW Stampin' Trimmer
Oh, and subscribe to my YouTube channel. I have lots more videos coming up!  Click here to subscribe!



Thanks for stopping by
Hugs & Blessings!
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...