Sunday, October 13, 2013

Congratulations Dara Hoffman!

Dara is the winner of the Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape. Please email me by Wednesday to claim your prize!!!!  Email me at angela @kindredstampers.com.

I want to apologize for not announcing a winner yesterday but my kitty Timmy has been very sick and died in my arms this morning. During the last several days, I have been nursing him and making him comfortable.

Thanks so much for your understanding

Hug and blessings,
Angela


I love you Timmy. You were the best kitty ever!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss of beloved Timmy! Hugs from Thor & Rocket!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...