Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Inspire, Create and Share Day

Stamping News

Today is Inspire, Create and Share Day!

First to INSPIRE, I will share a Four Paneled Print card using the Friendly Wishes Stamp Set and Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper. The design was inspired by stampingschool.com. See the list of supplies I used below.




It was a fun card to make and I love how the different panels of designer series paper coordinates so well together.  Stampin' Up! really makes it easy for us to coordinate colors and designs.
 
For CREATE, I will share the Weekly Deals for this week so you can do some creating on your own. I myself ordered the black ribbon and metallic doilies. I can't wait to create some new cards using these items!



Finally, I want to SHARE information about the classes I am offering in August. Yes, it's already time to talk about August!

Click here to see my August classes.

Here's the list of supplies used to make the Four Panel Print card. Order online...anytime.
 

On a personal note  

I'm always trying to get pictures of my chickens. They never want to stay still long enough to get a good shot. I was happy to get them all in one shot today. They love me because I spoil them with treats!


Thanks for stopping by. Happy stamping!


Hugs & blessings,

Angela
 

Click here to Shop 24/7
Email me at angela@kindredstampers.com
Website: kindredstampers.com
Call or text me at (707) 972-1822

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...