Monday, July 27, 2015

Stamping with friends

Stamping News

This weekend I got to spend some quality time with my demonstrator friends Cheri and Lisa. 

For the past two years, Lisa and I were roommates at the annual Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, but this year we didn't get to go. So we did the next best thing. Hung out and some stamping.

Here we are showing off cards we made together.

The cards we made were part of our "shoebox swap." A shoebox swap is a when each person brings everything needed for the other people in the group to make.

Here is the card Cheri brought for us to make using the new Market Fresh stamp set and Farmers Market Designer Series Paper.


Lisa brought supplies for us to make this card using the retired Coffee and Friends stamp set. Such a sweet card!

Here's the list of supplies used to make Cheri's card. Order online...anytime.
 

On a personal note

I'm always trying to get pictures of my chickens. They never want to stay still long enough to get a good shot. I was happy to get them all in one shot today. They love me because I spoil them with treats!


Thanks for stopping by. Happy stamping!


Hugs & blessings,
Angela
 

Click here to Shop 24/7
Email me at angela@kindredstampers.com
Website: kindredstampers.com
Call or text me at (707) 972-1822


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...