Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's Your Day!

Happy birthday Socorro! I made this card for my friend and co-worker Socorro having no idea her favorite color was orange. Yippy! What a great surprise.




Materials used - all Stampin' Up (unless otherwise noted)
Stamp sets: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess)
Paper: Peach Parfait, DSP Stampin Up unknown
Ink: Peach Parfait

I cased this card from the Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalog but used a different color scheme. It was my first time making pinwheels. I have to start making more pinwheels because they make such fun embellishments.

I'm going to try to make a card a day. Sounds like a crazy challenge because I'm a busy lady with full-time work and a home to manage.  But I've got to dig into my stash and keep up the momentum in order to grow in this craft. Call me driven! But I want to get really good at this process and that means practice, practice, practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...