Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Vintage - Thinking of You

If this was a get well card, I'd probably send it to myself. I've been terribly sick with the flu this past week, but I'm slowly getting better.

For this card, I used the Sale-a-bration Spring Vintage stamp set and Everyday Enchantment DSP. I just love this set!  I've seen so many wonderful cards made by others using this combination. Here's what I came up with.








Materials used - all Stampin' Up (unless otherwise noted)
Stamp sets: Spring Vintage (SAB), Elementary Elegance (SAB), Curly Cute, Tiny Tags
Paper: Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB) and Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla and Chocolate Chip card stock
Ink: Poppy Parade, Soft Suede

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...