Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring is in the air

I'm finally here again. Where does all the time go? The weather has been so nice lately that I've been trying to do some walking.  I've been so out of shape, it's time to get moving!

It's just so hard to balance my time between working full-time, doing household chores, selling Avon and doing stuff with Kevin and my cats. I need more time so I can do crafting! I'm able to complete bits and pieces here and there, but I got to sleep sometime!

So tonight's card is kind of a "cheater card". Think of it as making a Sandra Lee Semi-homemade recipe since I actually took apart a card I made at a workshop I attended and replaced some of the materials with stuff from my own stash. I wanted to be able to readily reproduce a project for a class I plan to offer next week. I have Lyn Shepherd to thank for the workshop. Here's my revised card:




I'm also working on a set of spring and Easter cards for a card swap. I can't wait to share those with you.

I'll post the card recipe later because I have to start winding down for bed. I'll leave you with a picture of Kevin peeking into my craft area. He's such a goof-ball.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...