Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mojo Monday 237

Here is my Mojo Monday card for this week. I'm going to give it to my co-worker and friend Sherri because she loves ladybugs.

It only seemed fitting to have the card outside in the garden for picture taking to let the ladybugs enjoy their flowers!



I got the idea for making the ladybugs from Linda Heller at Stamping School  I've been subscribing to Stamping School for over a year and use her tutorials regularly as a source of ideas and instruction.

I used the polka dot stamp from the For All You Do stamp set on Real Red card stock to get the ladybug spots. I'm going to go back and put some antennas on their heads because I didn't have time to add them earlier (shhh...it will be our little secret).

Materials used - all Stampin' Up (unless otherwise noted)
Stamp sets: For All You Do, Something to Celebrate (retired hostess)
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black

Here's the sketch:

2 comments:

  1. What a cheery & pretty birthday card. I am sure your friend will feel very special when she gets her card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teresa, Thanks so much for the kind words. I just checked out your blog. You are a busy stamper! Love your choice of stamps and textures. I look at so many Stampin Up cards, it's fun to see other things too.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...