Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pals Paper Arts Challenge 132

My first PPA Challenge! Wow. It's been fun. I started out with the Mixed Bunch stamp set and Blossom punch  from Stampin Up which reminded me of Spanish tile.  I kept thinking about tile work found in my hometown in Southern California which is beautiful Santa Barbara. There's lots of beautiful Spanish tile work in that town.

I found a technique for making a tile design on Splitcoaststampers by scoring the cardstock in 1/2 " increments.  I then swabbed the scored cardstock with Pretty in Pink ink straight from the pad. No sophisticated technique doing that part of the card.

So here is my finished project. Hope you like it.



Materials used - all Stampin' Up (unless otherwise noted)
Stamp sets: Mixed Bunch
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede

Here's the challenge:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...