Sunday, September 22, 2013

Celebrating the first day of Fall


I grew up in Santa Barbara, California and enjoyed beautiful weather all year round. I lived in sandals and wore them even when it rained! I didn't know any better because I expected the next day to be sunny again.

Now that I live in Northern California, I am always amazed by the changing of the seasons. I love seeing the colors of autumn appear and deepen as the days grow shorter and cooler weather sets in.

Although I don't have a card to share today, I want to make sure you know about the Best of Autumn stamp set that are available at a bargain price of $14.95.  I say bargain because you really get a nice variety of stamps in this set. It's always great when there are both images and sentiments included in a stamp set and that's what you get here.

Best of Autumn
Click here for PDF

Even without a card to share, I do want to show you how I celebrated Fall today. I picked up some mums and transplanted them in my small garden. I already had the yellow mums established, but I transplanted three new ones in white, orange and pink. I really enjoyed them along with the fresh feel of autumn in the air.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP 24/7 

Hugs & blessings, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...