Saturday, September 28, 2013

Class invite with Mosaic Madness

I printed out these postcards today as invitations to my card classes for local folks. I'm sharing it here so you can see how easy it is to add a little pizzazz to your announcements.  Here I used the Mosaic Madness stamp set in Strawberry Slush ink.

Here I used the Mosaic Madness stamp set in Strawberry Slush ink.

Mosaic Madness
This is the Mosaic Madness stamp set. It's both versatile and trendy.

For you local folks in or near Lake County, California, here is the scoop on my classes.

Wednesdays will be a traditional card class for all levels of stampers. I will be using current Stampin' Up! products so you can see how gorgeous everything is in real life.

Friday classes will be more "hang loose." I will have a couple Make & Takes for you to do for $5. If you didn't make it to the Wednesday card class, you can make it up here. Just let me know in advance so I will have kits prepared. I'm available for anyone who needs help with projects they are working on at home. And if anyone wants to borrow some of my stuff such as Big Shot folders, framelits, stamps, etc., I will bring them for you to use that night. Sometime in the coming months I'd even like to play Bingo for fun and prizes!

Wednesdays classes will meet Oct 9, Nov 13 and Dec 11 in the evening.
$5 Friday classes meet Nov 1, Nov 29 and Dec 27.

All classes meet in Lower Lake.

CLICK HERE TO SHOP 24/7 

Hugs & blessings, Angela

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...