Wednesday, September 18, 2013

thankful for...

I'm thankful that I'm feeling better since having my surgery on August 12. Now I can get back to the business of stamping!

Lately I've been stamping like crazy! I worked on organizing my stuff which has made it easier to craft. It's hard to work on projects when everything is a mess!

Here is my first Fall card of the season made with the Truly Grateful stamp set. I used colors based on a card challenge requiring that I use of the colors Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black.



RECIPE:
Stamps: Truly Grateful
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Summer Starfruit and Basic Black
Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Summer Starfruit
Tools:  Big Shot, Deco Labels framelits, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...