Sunday, September 29, 2013

Join my Marker Club Today!

How would you like to own ALL 38 Stampin' Write Markers, the carrying case, the new 2013-2015 In-Color Markers, plus 80 sheets of card stock to match?

How about I threw in 25.00 of EXTRA FREE product of your choice?

All of this is yours by joining my Marker Club!

As an added Bonus, local customers get a Free Pass to my current monthly card class. Long-distance customers will receive two completely finished hand-stamped cards from my monthly class and a PDF instruction sheet.

Only 45.00 a month for 4 months (long-distance customers add $5.60 for priority shipping).

Save money over ordering them individually, and get an additional 25.00 in free product of your choice.

How it works

Each month you will receive a set of 10 markers plus the matching card stock. In the final month you get your markers and card stock, PLUS your carrying case and set of In-Color Markers.You also pick out your 25.00 free product of your choice!

A great investment

Lately I've been talking a lot about making good investments. Well, the Marker Club will really save you. Consider that 10 markers and a pack of card stock will cost you 41.95. Add tax and shipping for a total of 49.61. You really get a lot for 45.00 a month when you join my club.  Anyway, it's a spectacular deal and I hope you will consider joining.

Contact me today if you have questions or to sign up for my next Marker Club when it starts!

Email me at angela@kindredstampers.com or 707-972-1822

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...