Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm back and feeling better everyday

Sorry for the long absence. I've mostly been gone from the blogging world due to personal health issues.  I'll spare you the gory details, but the good news is I'm doing better!

Despite my health issues, I attended Stampin' Up's 25th Anniversary Convention in July. I couldn't miss out on the fun, even though my doctor advised against it.

Here's a picture of me holding up this year's convention bag.


I also brought over 170 cards to swap.  Here I am with my WOW swap cards.


I finished up my 76 cards while I was at Convention.
Here's a closer look at my WOW cards which were inspired by Stamping School. 
Even though Convention was two months ago, I wanted to share that once again it was a highlight of my year. I love seeing my demonstrator friends and enjoying the excitement of it all. Everyone is always so friendly and even with 5,800 in attendance, the joy of sharing was ever so present.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...