Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thank You cards

Today I made a few thank you cards for hostesses who booked private classes with me. A private party is an opportunity to have a papercrafting class in your own home.  You get to invite your friends and family to spend time crafting together and I bring all the supplies needed to make wonderful projects.

At one of the private classes coming up next week, we will be making a variety of super cute Fall cards.  At my other private class in October each person will make 10 beautiful Christmas cards using the Festive Flurries stamp set.

I really try to customize my private classes to suit the needs of my hostess as she knows her guests much better than I do. Perhaps my hostess would like to do embossing projects. Or do a stamp-a-stack such as making 10 Christmas cards. I'm open to these ideas and more.

If you live in Northern California near the Lake County area, consider booking a private party with me. I can travel up to 1 hour away if you can gather at least 6-10 people for your class.  Right now is the perfect time to make Christmas cards that your friends and family will treasure. It's really fun and I'm available to be your personal creative coach.

Here is the card I made today which were inspired by Chat Wszelaki.  I used Stampin' Up!'s new colors including Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantelope and Bermuda Bay.

I used the Stamp Shop and Hello Lovely stamps sets.

All my hostesses are absolutely "THE BEST"

RECIPE:
Stamps: Stamp Shop and Hello, Lovely
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, 2013-2015 In Color Designer Series Paper
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantelope, Bermuda Bay
Accessories: Basic Pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Deco Labels framelits, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...