Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope you are all having a wonderful day with friends and family. I went to see the movie the Hobbit after eating a meal of homemade enchiladas.  Yum!

I wanted to share some cards I made last month but never got around to posting. I made them with my friend Cheryl and three young ladies.

I got the template for the One Sheet Wonder used to make these cards from Flowerbug's Inkspot. We made a total of 10 cards each. It was a marathon of card making but fun nevertheless!




Looking at these cards makes me want to burst out in Christmas carols.  Fa la la la la....

God bless, Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...