Here's Adrienne getting into her projects. I'm so proud of her. She's a beginner stamper, but was a real trooper as I kept pulling out more and more cards for her make. I originally planned to make 8 cards, but we ended up making 5. We're going to continue with more projects next month when Cheryl has her Private Class.
I will continue to offer 2 classes in Lower Lake each month.
- Stamping 101 meets the 2nd Saturday of the month from 10am-noon.Fee is $10 or FREE with a minimum $20 order.
- Card Class meets the 3rd Sunday of the month from 1pm-5pm (drop in during those hours, but allow 2 hours to make you projects). Cost is $15 or FREE with a minimum $20 order.
- Get more information by clicking here.
Here's a few of samples of the cards we made on Sunday.
|Such a gorgeous card stamped with the Bloom Marvelous free stamp set from Sale-a-bration. Thnaks to Barb Mullikin for the tutorial.
|Another wonderful card using the Sale-bration free stamp set called Patterned Occasions.
|A little Easter "Peeps" card using several punches. Thanks to Tami White for the tutorial.
Here is a simple breakdown of all the FREE products you can earn! ONLY through March 22nd!
CLICK HERE FOR FLYER
If you live in the Northern California including Lake, Sonoma and Mendocino Counties, I am available to come to your home, church or community center and offer a private class.
Here's how Private Classes works:
- You invite friends over to share 2 hours of crafting fun. I will also send invitations out for you!
- I bring the supplies for each of you to make a variety of beautiful projects.
- The cost for each participant is $15 or FREE with a minimum $20 order.
- As the hostess, you will earn Hostess Rewards when you and your guests have a combined order $150 of products or more from your event.
If you live close by, I hope you can make it out soon to a class!! I offer two monthly local classes - Stamping 101 and Card Class. Get more information by clicking here.
Hugs & blessings,