Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Recovery

Happy post-Valentine's to you all.  I hope you everyone had a fun time with your loved ones.


Here are some little Valentine's I made for my co-workers.


They are little matchbox cards. I used a tutorial I found from The Stamp Doc.


There's a little candy inside that I stuck inside with a glue dot. You can see how the staple keeps the flap closed to make the matchbox. Really easy!

Valentine's is still in the air for me since it's my anniversary weekend  I will have been married to my husband Kevin for 19 years on February 19. It's been an amazing time. Not all perfect, but I've seenGod work a lot in our lives and He continues to do more.

Hope you're keeping love in the air.

Hugs & blessings,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...