Thursday, February 21, 2013

Party time at Socorro's


This weekend I enjoyed sharing a Private Class with my friend Socorro and her dear family.


I planned a special class for them knowing Socorro, my hostess, enjoyed cute projects.

Since my friends were new to stamping, I started with an easy project that included punching, sponging and a little bit of stamping.

Here is Christina holding up her first project.  Awesome job Christina! 


 Here's a closeup of our card.  The idea came from a tutorial by Tami White.

Our second project was a bunny box, also from a tutorial by Tami White.  This is called punch art.

Our final project used a cute Sale-a-bration stamp. 

All of the Sale-a-bration products are super cute.

If you know anything about Stampin' Up! and their awesome products, you'll know that this is the BEST time of year to shop!! If you put in a 50.00 order you get to pick a FREE product from the brochure below! Most of the product is exclusive to just this promotion, and you can't get it anywhere else, and you can't buy it...You can shop online 24/7, email me your order (angela@kindredstampers.com), or attend a class and put in your order! Whatever works best for you! Don't miss out! 

Here is a simple breakdown of all the FREE products you can earn! ONLY through March 22nd!
CLICK HERE FOR FLYER

If you live in the Northern California including Lake, Sonoma and Mendocino Counties, I am available to come to your home, church or community center and offer a private class

 Here's how Private Classes works:
  • You invite friends over to share 2 hours of crafting fun. I will also send invitations out for you!
  •  I bring the supplies for each of you to make a variety of beautiful projects.
  • The cost for each participant is $15 or FREE with a minimum $20 order. 
  • As the hostess, you will earn Hostess Rewards when you and your guests have a combined order $150 of products or more from your event. 
Contact me to schedule a time that' s convenient for you. It's that easy!

If you live close by, I hope you can make it out soon to a class!!  I offer two monthly local classes - Stamping 101 and Card Class. Get more information by clicking here.

Hugs & blessings,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...