Saturday, February 9, 2013

Love in real red

Last night I spent a wonderful evening making cards with my friend Shannon.


This was Shannon's first time stamping and we both had a blast. Drinking a bottle of champagne together also added to the fun! 

 Our first card was a really simple.  We used just one color of ink (Real Red), two colors card stock (Whisper White and Crumb Cake) and one stamp set (You are Loved). 

 The "Love" label was punched using the small oval punch and decorate label punch.We added a few pearls and matching Real Red Taffeta Ribbon.

So pretty!

I would love to have more people at my classes. Stamping is so much fun and super easy! No special skills are needed. Anyone can do it!

If you live in the Lake County area, I am here for you!  Use my services! Invite a few friends over and I'm there. Contact me at angela@kindredstampers.com to find out how it works. I will even drive to your home in Napa, Sonoma or Mendocino Counties if you have a minimum of six people in your class. 

I plan to continue to have classes in my home town of Lower Lake, so for you local folks, be sure to get on my mailing list to stay informed.

Love to you all,

Hugs and blessings,
Angela

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...