Thank you for joining us for the Pals Halloween Blog Hop. We hope you enjoy our virtual trick-or treat hop where you will either learn great tricks for your creative projects or enjoy a blog candy treat.
You should have just left stop #1 on the Pals Hop - Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlry. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Now here's what I have to share with you today.
It is a Halloween Popcorn Slider.
At first glance, it looks pretty tame.
But once you pull the ribbon out pops your packet of popcorn!
I definitely call that a treat!!!
Notice how I used my black Stampin' Marker to add the extra spiders to the strip of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Markers really did the "trick" for me here!
Stamp set: Tags 4 U, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Starfruit Card Stock
Ink: Black Stazon and Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Black 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (Retired)
Tools: Label Bracket Punch, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder, Big Shot
CLICK HERE TO SHOP 24/7
Guess what!! I'm giving away a treat! It's an unopened package of Witches' Brew Designer Washi Tape! If you'd like a chance to win, simply leave me a comment at the end of this post by Friday, October 11 at 11:59pm PST. One random winner will be announced on my Kindred Stampers Blog on Saturday, Oct 12, so be sure to come back!
Note: I only ship within the U.S. Winner will have until next Wednesday to email me their name and mailing address so stay tuned for the announcement of the winner on Saturday! Usually I would have asked for a reply within 24 hours, but my original blog post said the winner would be announced on Tuesday. So to be fair, I will wait longer for your email response. Good luck!
The next stop is Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards, stop # 3 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Stampin' Pretty Pals Hop Line-Up
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Lisa Davis at Cherry Street Paper Treats
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Margaret Moody at Margaret Moody