Monday, May 12, 2014

I found my key!

I announced at my monthly Card Class a few weeks ago that I lost my key to the Methodist Church. I was graciously given a key to the church facility to have classes, but then I lost the key.

Last week I found the key, which turns out I had all along, but when I tried it, it didn't work. This weekend I tried the key again, jiggling it a little, and it worked! I'm so happy.

I really want to start having classes at the church because there is more space for everyone to come and feel comfortable.

On another note, I'm going to challenge myself to blog everyday for the next 30 days. So get ready to see some pretty goofy blogs because I'm going to just share whatever is going on for me that day.

Of course, I'll share my card creations too and talk about my favorite Stampin' Up! products which is a very long list especially now that the new catalog is out!!!

I confess. I love SU products. I get excited when I see so much awesome stuff.  I want it all! 

Anyway, the count down has started because the new catalog will be revealed online on June 1.  If you are local and want a catalog sooner than that, contact me!  I'll hook you up.

So that's my share for today.  No cards. Just a key.  But it's a wonderful key that will unlock great times if you want to join me for some great stamping fun!

My next local card classes will be on Sunday, May 25th and Saturday June 7.  Mark your calendar now. I have so many great things I'm planning to share.  Stay tuned and I will let you know more very soon!

God bless and happy stamping,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...