Saturday, June 7, 2014

So glad it's Saturday!

Today is my monthly card class. I'm really excited about getting together with a friendly group of ladies. It's so much more than about making cards for me. It's about giving and getting a group of ladies together for a special time together.

Here's are couple of the cards we will be making.

This card uses some of the new colors and paper. The design is inspired by stampingschool.com.

This card uses the new Work of Art stamp set. 
 
If you live in the area, I'd love you to join us for class. My basic card class meets the 1st Saturday of the month in Lower Lake, California.

Have a great day!
 
Hugs, Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...