Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 4th and here's July classes

Today I shared my cards at a local craft fair and got to meet lots of nice people.  Hello to you all!

Thank you to all of you who signed up for my newsletter. I added an event on my Facebook page for next week's card class.  I hope you can come!!

Here's a sneak peek at a couple of the cards we are making.

This card uses the new Flower Patch photopolymer stamp set.  It is inspired by stampingschool.com.  The card stands up with some special folds we will be doing in class.

You can see here how the card is folded to stand up.

Here is another card we making using the Sweet Stuff stamp set and the Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight ink and paper.  We will be using the new Blendabilities to color the images. 

I am actually making a ton of these cards for swapping at the Stampin' Up! Convention coming up later this month. I'll be leaving for Salt Lake City on July 16 for my third convention.  Whew hoo!   I can't wait!

If you are one of my local peeps, I hope you can come!  Just send me an email, phone, text or Facebook me.

Hugs,  Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...