Sunday, July 26, 2015

Christmas in July!

Stamping News

Today I gave a Christmas in July class. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. I'm so glad we did it! I think this will become a great tradition.

We made 2 each of these cards. I had little kits made up for everyone and gave special attention to the wreath card since it was a bit more of a WOW card.


Here's the wreath card inspired by stampingschool.com.  It packs some great WOW qualities. 

The little door knob is actually a Basic Pearl colored in with a yellow Sharpe Marker. 

I added Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to the berries to give even more WOW power.

Here's the list of supplies. Order online...anytime.



I was singing Christmas carols to myself while I was getting ready for this class. It's great making Christmas cards in July because there's not all the pressure to do everything else that happens during the holidays.


On a personal note 

Today there was a fire that came close to my home. The sheriff came by and said we should evacuate. It was really scary!  There were helicopters and planes flying overhead and people driving up and down our street. 

We live in the country so there's lots of open land with trees and dry bush.  Thank the Lord that it didn't get out of control and we didn't have to evacuate after all!!!

I borrowed this from a a friend...Note to self: Make an evacuation plan in case the need comes up again. Didn't realize how unprepared I really am.

Hugs & blessings,
Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...