Here's what's new about the Stampin' Up Ink Pads
Features of the new ink pads:
- Fast drying, dye-based ink
- Acid free
- Flip top for upside-down storage: pads stay inked during storage
- Firm foam pad lasts longer than felt pads and provides exceptional ink coverage, especially with solid-image stamps
- Can be re-inked with matching Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills
- Coordinates with Stampin’ Up! cardstock, markers, and embellishments
- Less confusing to open. Opening the new ink pad case is now more simple and intuitive—just insert your thumb in the lip at the front of the case and lift it to open – much like opening a makeup compact.
- Have a tighter fit between the lid and the base. TIP: Add a little wax paper on the “rails” if it’s a stiff during early use.
- Improved labels and stickers.
How is the ink different?
The improved ink formula with de-foaming properties will:
- Reduce ink bubbles.
- Help you get a smooth coating of ink on the stamp.
- Help lay down the ink better.
How do I know if my Classic Ink Refill has the new and improved ink?
Beginning with the 2018–2019 Annual Catalog, all ink refills will have the improved ink formula. Also, if you recently received an ink refill and it has the new branding label, it contains the improved ink formula.
Can I use an old ink refill on a new ink pad or a new ink refill on an old ink pad?
Yes! You can with the exception of the Basic Gray Archival and Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ inks. Archival and Classic inks should not be mixed. All other Classic Stampin’ inks will work fine.
SAVE 10% on new ink pad and refill bundles below!