Sunday, February 19, 2012

So sad it's the last Makeover Monday Challenge

I've never entered a challenge before Makeover Monday. I was especially attracted to MMC's non-competitive feel.  But the biggest challenge that appealed to me was working from my stash. I feel like I got to rediscover so much of my stuff that I either neglected or forgot about.

I was a late starter, having made an entry for #9, but uploaded too late and missed the opportunity to post it. I finally got in for #10, #11 & #12, then skipped #13 because I am not a scrapbooker.

Anyway, here is my final entry for #14. The flag is a bit long, but so is the message. I'm going to give it to a co-worker for her birthday. Happy birthday Mary!!!




Did I mention that doing MMC helped motivate me to get a blog started? I've wanted to start so many times, but never felt I had anything good to share. So here I am, posting my first every MMC from my blog instead of Photobucket. So exciting!!!


Today I am celebrating my 18th Anniversary with my husband Kevin. We are staying in at the Mendocino Coast at the Lord's Land. We're in the Racoon Cabin.


Kevin cutting kindling for the woodburning stove.

Me and Kevin at Mendocino for our 18th Anniversary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...