Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Yolanda!

It's fun designing a card with someone in mind. Last night I worked on a card for my friend and co-worker Yolanda. I felt her card needed to be bold, beautiful and sensual to fit her personality.  I'm glad she liked it when I gave it to her today. 






Materials used - all Stampin' Up (unless otherwise noted)
Stamp sets: Build a Blossom, En Francais, Tiny Tags
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Basic Black
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake

I also shot a picture of my friend and co-worker Mary Pagan holding the card I gave her last month. She sits next to Yolanda and volunteered to have her picture taken. Love ya Mary!


When I came home today there was a flurry of red robins flying around in the trees and bushes next to our house. They were really being pigs gorging on gobs of berries.



I'm still challenging myself to make a card a day. Tonight I'm going to work on Easter cards!

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous, Angela. Love the ginormous bloom! I've only just really, seriously started my Easter cards ... why I still leave things to the last minute I'll never go. Good luck with your paschal endeavours!

    hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...