Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mojo Monday 230

I never made a round card before, so I had to think about this week's Mojo Monday challenge a bit. I pulled out my Personal Cricut which I don't use a lot to make the circle and scallop. Then I just played around a bit.

The designer paper I chose was kind of whimsical, so I wanted to keep an airy theme. You know, let the "creative spirit" out of the cage to soar and be free! That was at least the thought. And the "you" who inspires me are all you great card making die-hards that just keep on producing. I'm always so amazed by how many wonderful papercrafters are out there doing such great stuff. I love it!

So here's my card. Thanks for inspiring me!






Materials used - all Stampin' Up (unless otherwise noted)
Stamp sets: Aviary, Perfect Words (Hostess), Elementary Elegance (SAB)
Paper: Attic Boutique DSP and Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Soft Suede

Here's the sketch:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...