Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring birds - so sweet

I've been looking for inspiration from nature for a springtime card and found it right in my backyard. Happy birds just doing their thing. Actually my cats tend to be more inspired by bird activity as I don't have patience for bird watching. We do get lots of birds here including mountain blue birds, robins, scrub jays, yellow finches, sparrows, etc. Kevin knows birds quite well and and can spot and identify them. I usually miss them when he says "there's a so and so bird", but I can hear them singing high up in the trees.

So here is my card. I enjoyed making it. It seemed only appropriate to take the picture in the big oak tree outside our house. Hope you like it.





Looking up at our big oak tree



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...