Sunday, November 25, 2012

Cyber Monday FREE SHIPPING starts NOW

Order $75 or more starting NOW through November 26th and I'll pay your shipping!  (Applies to standard shipping only)

This offer starts NOW and it good through Cyber Monday, November 26th until 11:59pm PST when shopping directly with me via my online shopping site or via email to me at angela@kindredstampers.com 

 
You will get free shipping on your order as long as I receive it during this time period, no matter when I submit it!
 

Payment must be made in full at time of your order to take advantage of this offer.

Here's how it works
Click here to browse & shop.

This offer applies to all products, including Online Extravaganza sale items.  

I will also email you a FREE Greetings of the Season tutorial to make these beautiful cards with an order of $50 or more.

 http://andreawalford.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/102012GreetingoftheSeasongroup.jpg

Whoo hoo! This is a great time to get some really cool stuff!



Questions? Call me at (707) 972-1822 or email me at angela@kindredstampers.com.

Hugs & blessings,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...