Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Merry Christmas Frosty Friends

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Today I'm sharing a card we made it at a class this month.

I don't think I posted it yet, but I could be wrong.

Oh for a better memory...


I fortunately can remember where I got inspiration! I got it from Stamping School who got their inspiration from the Holiday catalog.  Oh how we love to copy.

The card stock is Pool Party embossed with the Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
The cute group of snowmen was stamped using the Frost Friends Wood-Mount Stamp stamped on Naturals White Card Stock.

By the way, I really enjoy using the Naturals White Card Stock and it's a good deal at 40 sheets for $7.50.

I hear it's going to rain tomorrow. I say bring it on.

I'm going to keep this post short. I've had a long day.

Hope you got your order in for the Online Extravaganza because the order ends tomorrow!
Questions? Call me at (707) 972-1822 or email me at angela@kindredstampers.com.

Hugs & blessings,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...