Sunday, November 25, 2012

Greetings of the Season Card #2

Here is the card #2 that I made yesterday using the Greetings of the Season tutorial.


I used my favorite Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set, Greetings of the Season Stamp Set, the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies and Candlelight Christmas Designer Series Paper.

Here are cards #1 & #2


The more I use these products, the more I appreciate them.

The framlelits are such an economical way to "punch out" the images and don't forget you save 15% when you buy the bundle. Perhaps it seems like a big investment to buy all these products, but everything coordinates so well together, it's all worth it. I personally hate wasting time try to match everything myself and I usually end up wasting a lot of product.

The Ornament Keepsakes set  is the best and makes awesome cards!

I also love using tutorials for saving both time and money.  That's why I'm offering the Greetings of the Season Tutorial with any order placed with me for $50 or more.

 http://andreawalford.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/102012GreetingoftheSeasongroup.jpg
The Greetings of the Season Tutorial gives step by step instructions with plenty of pictures to make these four cards using the Ornaments Keepsake Bundle.

The tutorial gives you step-by-step dimensions for cutting each piece of paper and ribbon, it tells you what ink and adhesives to use, and shows you how to layer each piece so you end up with perfect results.There are tons of pictures to follow making it fun and easy to make these wonderful cards. It's like taking a class without leaving the comfort of your own home. 

Whether you order at least $50 online, or by email to me, I will send you this tutorial via a PDF email.It's that easy.

Speaking of tutorials.

I'm going to give a plug for one of my best kept secrets. It's Stamping School.  I've been a subscriber to Stamping School for over a year and use it all the time.

It may seem strange that I am plugging another Stampin' Up Demonstrator's service, but if I can help you find resources to enhance your stamping experience than I'm fulfilling my mission.

So here is the offer from Stamping School - www.stampingschool.com.
  • For the first time EVER, Stamping School is having a cyber Monday sale!
  • For the next 30 hours, all memberships are only $30! (with the exception of our $5 one month trial memberships, that is!)
  • Gift memberships normally $35....$30!
  • New annual memberships normally $35....$30!
  • Renewal memberships normally $31.50....$30!
  • Hurry because it’s only going on for 30 hours starting Monday, November 26th at 6 a.m. (EST) until Tuesday, November 27th at noon.*
  • *No exceptions and no bribes (not even peanut M&M’s for Matt) if you miss the deadline.
So please don't forget. You can still be my customer while benefiting from Stamping School.

Hugs & blessings,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...