Friday, November 23, 2012

Greetings of the Season Card #1

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. I cooked my first Butterball turkey basted with coconut oil. In my home we use coconut oil for everything due to the health benefits but that's a whole other topic which I won't get into here.

Now that  Thanksgiving is all about leftovers, it's time to get into high gear for Christmas. For us stampers that means Christmas cards, Christmas tags, 3D gifts and paper ornaments. So much fun!!!

Here is a card I finished today.

I used Greetings of the Season and the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle to stamp the images.


I am offering a tutorial on how to make this card with any order placed with me for $50 or more
 http://andreawalford.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/102012GreetingoftheSeasongroup.jpg
The Greetings of the Season Tutorial gives step by step instructions with plenty of pictures to make these four cards.

The tutorial gives you step-by-step dimensions for cutting each piece of paper and ribbon, it tells you what ink and adhesives to use, and shows you how to layer each piece to end up with perfect results.There are tons of pictures to follow making it fun and easy to make these wonderful cards. It's like taking a class without leaving the comfort of your own home. 

Whether you order at least $50 online, or by email to me, I will send you this tutorial via a PDF email.It's that easy.


Back to a little bit of Thanksgiving memories. Here I am giving my kitty Timmy his Thanksgiving feast. It only seemed fitting for him to get his turkey too.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & blessings,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.

Save 20% on the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles

    Good things come in small packages - like the Mini Cut & Emboss Machine! If you haven’t already, it’s time to meet your mini-but m...